By booking and/or making payment (in part or full) or agreeing to provide any other form of consideration in relation to or for A&T Cook Pty Ltd, the Trustee of The Ardan Superfund t/as Piste Luxury Chalet (ABN 86 846 655 697), you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Maximum Occupancy of 5 People
There are up to 5 sleeping positions available in house. No more than 5 people may sleep overnight on the premises or property on any one night, including adults and children. Extra linen, cleaning and accommodation charges may apply if this rule is breached.
The Chalet is set up as 1 king in the master bedroom and 2 singles in the second bedroom (which can also be reconfigured as 1 king bed on request). If a third single is required in the second bedroom, it is stored under the bed in the second bedroom and will need to be set up by the guest (bed linen is stored in the downstairs lounge cupboard for this bed).
2. Check In and Check Out Details
Check in time is from 4.00pm on the day of arrival and check out is 9.00am on the day of departure. Keys must be returned to the lock box by 10:00am on the date of departure. The Chalet is for your holiday purposes only and only for the period stated on the payment receipt. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you early check in and late check out as we need to ensure our cleaners have enough time to prepare for your stay to the highest standards possible.
A late check out fee may be charged from your security bond.
Reservations are not secured unless 100% of the booking fee plus expenses have been received.
3. Booking Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Evidence of valid photo identification for the booking maker will be collected as part of the booking process. Valid identification must be a current Australian Driver's Licence or passport.
Cancellations and Refunds
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 Days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 Days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 Days of check-in.
("Day" means each weekday and each weekend day, i.e. Monday to Sunday)
COVID-19 Cancellations and Refunds
In the event of Government mandated travel restrictions or if the booking holder is required to isolate, we offer two options.
- 100% of paid pre-payments will be refunded minus a $100 administration fee (as we need to pay our contractors and cleaners cancellation fees), provided written evidence is shown of a positive result, a need to isolate or government mandated travel restriction applying to the booking holder (NOTE THIS OPTION IS ONLY AVAILABLE IF BOOKING THROUGH THIS DIRECT WEBSITE not through Airbnb); or
- a credit of the pre-paid amount which can be applied to a reschedule to available dates within 6 months (seasonal price adjustments may apply).
Acceptance of this booking is made in good faith but may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control such as pandemic, flood, fire, earthquake, acts of god, government and other imposed restrictions, Lake Crackenback Resort and Spa requirements, by-law changes and other force majeure events.
4. Security Bond
Each reservation is subject to a Security Bond of $800 prior to arrival. Your Security Bond will be refunded within 3 days of post departure inspection provided that these terms and conditions have been complied with and there is no extra cleaning required beyond normal requirements, excessive garbage, damage, breakage/s, loss of property, lost keys or late departure.
5. Gear Storage and External Surveillance
Please feel free to bring your ski boots, hiking or snowboard boots in to dry out in the drying room but they are not to be worn in the Chalet or placed on benchtops. A custom drying rack has been provided for you to store this gear. All damages must be paid for.
A bike rack is available out the front of the house for your use.
No skis, bikes, boards permitted at all in the Chalet, drying room or verandah. All damages must be paid for if this is breached. Please bring a lock and cable to secure your items in the carspace. An external only security camera has been placed overlooking the front yard and driveway only to assist with the safety of the premises and your belongings; by booking, you and your guests consent to that surveillance for those purposes. Rest assured that any footage will be promptly destroyed if not necessary for your or our use to establish any loss or damage to the premises and/or your belongings.
Wifi has been connected with Optus on the highest plan available but due to the remote area, we cannot guarantee availability and strength of connection at all times, so please have an alternative arrangement if you have critical matters to attend to which require internet access.
Do NOT cover wall panel heaters with garments, gloves etc as this is a fire hazard.
Open wood, charcoal or other fires, firepits, braziers, charcoal burners, portable gas or barbeque cooking appliances, are not permitted inside or outside the Chalet or on the deck for any reason.
Windows and doors must be locked and secured when the guest is not present at the property. All gas cooktops, oven, fireplaces, air-conditioning, heaters, irons and towel racks must be switched off when you leave the Chalet.
Children are most welcome but please be aware the Chalet is two storeys with steep stairs, a high verandah and an open fireplace and may not be suitable for some toddlers. They must be supervised at all times and guests bear all responsibility for their own, their children and their guests' children's health and safety during their stay. Unfortunately, cots, highchairs and baby gates cannot be supplied. All children must be supervised at all times, particularly around fencing, pools, lake, stairs, balconies, cleaning chemicals, kitchen utensils and fireplaces. In no way are we responsible for any children staying at or visiting the property.
7. Where To Direct Queries?
Piste Luxury Chalet is managed independently to provide you with your boutique stay experience. The Chalet is not managed by the Lake Crackenback Resort, so please direct your Chalet queries to directly to us. If it is an urgent Chalet related matter, please contact us on the mobile phone number provided. Queries regarding activities, spa, yoga, restaurants etc can be directed to the Resort, so please feel free to contact Reception in relation to schedule, timing, costs, etc.
8. Rules and Liability
No schoolies, bucks or hens permitted. No parties or events to be held in the Chalet. Please keep the noise down between 8am - 10:00pm, out of respect for our neighbours and the community.
No pets permitted in the Chalet or Resort. Additional charges will apply for pet damage, smells and any third party fines that may apply.
No smoking in the Chalet at all times. Additional charges will apply to remove smoke damage or smells.
If a locksmith is required to attend due to a broken or lost key, all associated costs will be paid by the guest. A replacement fee may apply for any lost Lake Crackenback Resort swipe keys.
Please do not nail, screw, tape or fix any items to any part of the property or contents, including but not limited to walls, doors or surfaces. All damages must be paid for.
Please bring in any items and furniture from the deck if you are not using them as Crackenback winds are strong and will blow furniture and tables off the verandah.
You are fully liable and will indemnify us for any damage to the property or its contents caused by you and other staying guests, or third parties who are at the property by your or your guest’s invitation or because of your or your guest’s attendance at the property.
Left items must be collected or posted at your cost. An administration fee may apply. We are not responsible for any items lost or left at the premises.
You are responsible for the full cost of repairing any damage caused to the property, premises, building or contents. This includes discolouration of any surfaces by any means (e.g. make up, wine, markers, dints on stairwells etc.). You are also responsible for the full cost of replacing any items, fixtures or fittings that are broken or missing.
Please note that photos are indicative of the property at the launch date but please be aware that items can be broken, misplaced, moved around or replaced by other similar items over time. Therefore, the premises and styling items may not be exactly as depicted in the photos. Of course, we always endeavour to ensure that it will be generally of a similar standard, look and feel.
To the full extent permitted by applicable laws:
- in no event are we responsible for any losses, injury, damage, costs and expenses however arising, including without limitation, any direct, indirect and/or present, unascertained, future or contingent, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit or projected profit, loss or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind arising from or in connection with your booking and use of our products, property or services. Our liability for any breach of a condition or warranty under these Terms shall be limited to the extent provided for by the Australian Consumer Law (Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010); and
- you agree to indemnify, and hold us and our related entities, affiliates, and our and their respective officers, agents and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, (including reasonable legal fees on a full indemnity basis), made or incurred by you, your guests or any third party due to or arising out of our products, property or services and/or arising from a breach of these terms and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set out in these terms or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
9. Code of Conduct for Short-Term Rental Accommodation Industry
By booking and/or making any payment, you are also aware of and agree to abide by the NSW Government’s Code of Conduct for the Short-Term Rental Accommodation Industry ("Code"). Please review the code provided in the link below.
Specifically in relation to the code, you agree:
- to treat neighbours with respect by keeping noise to a minimum and within acceptable levels and not engaging in disruptive, violent or offensive behaviour (a guest must notify the host or the host's representative of any dispute or complaint about a guest’s or visitor’s behaviour as soon as possible after the dispute or complaint arises);
- not to host parties or events that would disrupt the peace and comfort of the Resort or neighbours, and follow the house rules;
- not to engage in criminal activities, online or otherwise;
- to comply with the planning and by-laws that apply to the Chalet and Lake Crackenback Resort, a copy can be made available on request;
- not to intentionally, recklessly or negligently cause damage to premises, any common property or any other communal facilities within the immediate vicinity of the premises, or any public property in the vicinity of the premises;
- not to intentionally, recklessly or negligently damage the personal property of neighbours of the premises or other occupants of a strata or community scheme;
- not to copy, or knowingly retain after the end of the occupancy period, any keys, security passes or other instrument that facilitates access to the premises; and
- you are personally responsible for the actions of visitors you invite onto the premises during the occupancy period and must ensure visitors to the premises comply these terms and conditions as if they were a guest on the premises.
We are also required to provide you with contact details of the emergency plumber (0419672729) and emergency electrician (0402837848) under the code but in the first instance you should contact us as your host (emergency number: 0405 488 428) so we can help you organise the assistance you need.
NSW Government STRA planning legislation Property ID: PID-STRA-1529.
10. Prices and Payment
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of any Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) (as applicable). The prices indicated on the Website may change at any time without advance notice to you. Bookings will be charged at the price in force at the time your booking is accepted.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the product or service without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you, or to a third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the product or service.
We offer you the option to pay for the products and / or services by credit card or such other method of payment as notified by us from time to time if you book through www.pisteluxurychalet.com. You must make timely and full payments to us for the products and/or services purchased. Where you use a credit card, you warrant that you have the necessary rights and authority to use that credit card. You authorise us to automatically charge the credit card on file for any and all payment balances owed and agree to keep all billing information current at all times. We may revoke your access to the products and services and cancel your booking, if part or full payment has not been made by the due dates.
11. Check Out Instructions
On check out please:
- Turn off gas cooktop and oven.
- Switch off fireplace, heaters, air-conditioning, iron/appliances, towel rails.
- Load all dirty dishes and pans into the dishwasher and start an intensive cycle.
- Any items on the verandah must be brought inside due to strong winds.
- Empty and dispose of all food items in the fridge and pantry.
- Please collect all rubbish from bathroom and kitchens and dispose of in the communal bins located a short distance away on this road.
- Ensure all furniture is in its original position. Replace remote controls and access cards in their original position (card and gas fireplace remote to be on the fridge door).
- Our lovely helpers will collect your towels and linen for laundering, so no need to strip the beds.
- Shut all windows and doors and ensure they are locked, pull down blinds gently in living room.
- Place key back in lock box and ensure it is properly closed and secured.
Message us when you leave and we look forward to you staying with us again!
Thank you so much and we hope you enjoy your stay at Piste Luxury Chalet.